Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive or in the memory of the computer that accesses or visits the pages of certain website, so that users’ preferences can be known when they reconnect. Cookies stored on user’s hard drive cannot read the data contained in it, access to personal information or read cookies created by other providers.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyse the use made by users of the website.
The cookies that are employed for this purpose in www.athlon.eus are the following (Purposes information provided by Google through its “Developers” page):
For further information about these types of cookies, you can consult the following links:
Cookies employed: __ atuvc, atuvs, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz, bt2, uvc, um, vc, di2, dt, uid, loc
For further information about the types and characteristics of the cookies used by AddThis, follow this link: www.addthis.com/privacy
Users are informed about cookies employed in the profile the cooperative has in social networks that go beyond the company’s control. Then, ATHLON offers information about the cookies used in each of these social networks: - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies - Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521 - YouTube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/ - LinkedIn+: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home-cookie-policy - Flickr: https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/products/flickr/index.htm
The way in which the user can disable cookies will depend on the browser or the browsers that the person uses. All browsers allow change the settings related to the cookies. Bellow, we indicate the steps to follow in order to reach the configuration in the main browsers employed nowadays. Although the steps described may vary depending on the browser version:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es To access the cookie settings of the Chrome browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES To access the cookies configuration of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
To access the cookies configuration of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Android: Link to Google's privacy policies: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/ Link to help related to Android: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=es To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
In the case the user prevents the activation of cookies or deactivates them because the user authorized it previously, then it may affect to the functionality of some website features. Information about the acceptance of the initial notice of cookies will not be saved, so it will be shown again in the next visit. Those are the the case of the cookies that are mentioned in “Operation and Customization” section.
Similarly, we can not obtain information about user navigation through our website, which will prevent or hinder the improvement of the information and the content we publish as well as its presentation. This is the case of the cookies mentioned in the “Google Analytics Cookies” section..
Finally, the deactivation of cookies will also prevent the user from sharing content from our website in social networks. This is the case of the cookies mentioned in the sections “Cookies of the service AddThis” and “Cookies in social networks where ATHLON has a profile.
The structure and functionalities of www.athlon.eus can be modified in order to add new sections, services or contents which may mean that the use and, therefore, our cookies are modified. That is why we recommend users to check cookies policies that every time they access to www.athlon.eus in case there have been changes since the last visit.